If your child is a small artist with great imaginative capacity, we are sure that in the Creative Classroom he will feel like a fish in water. It is a workshop of artistic expression, through exploration with various materials and techniques, and learning from the playful.
We know the importance of guiding them from the perspective of observation, experimentation, facilitating processes of search for different forms of expression so that they develop their creativity and artistic sensitivity.
Our objectives are:
- Learn to express yourself through the different artistic disciplines such as painting, modeling, collage, music, etc.
- Sharing the same creative play space between boys and girls.
- Get closer to the various techniques and materials that artists use.
- Learn to value one’s own artistic work from the personal to the social.
- Initiate boys and girls in the knowledge of artists and their works of art.
- Stimulate the enjoyment of creating from the imagination.
- Give value to artistic education as a means of expression and communication with the social environment.
- Give new value to materials that can become artistic.
Promote the idea of problem solving in a creative way by working on divergent thinking.
The workshop is designed for children from 5 to 10 years old. Our class schedule is from Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The service includes an individualized Follow-up and Pedagogical Advice sheet.
We currently comply with the recommended standards for protection against COVID, both for distancing, capacity and disinfection of the classroom.
Call us or visit us without obligation and find out about the options we have for you.